UNFI Hiring Event
8/11 - 8/13
Hiring for the following location
UNFI, Centralia, WA 98531 US
Find Work Friday
Virtual Job Fair
Second Friday of every Month @ 1:30 to 3:30PM
Pacific Mountain's regional hiring event for Thruston, Mason, Lewis, Grays Harbor, and Pacific Counties.
Find Work Fridays are a free virtual resource for anyone to discover which
employers are hiring and interested in your skill set. Registration is required.
NO COST TO JOB SEEKERS!
- "Talk" with recruiters via live, text-based chat
- Participate by logging in from any computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
How To Prepare For A Virtual Event
|2020 Census Jobs||
The U.S. Census Bureau continues to accept applications for temporary part-time positions with the 2020 Census. Although many job offers have been made, there is still an opportunity for jobs to be offered.
In Thurston County, the pay is $18/hour. They are also paid $.575/mile (based on Gov gas/mile rate). Days and hours worked are flexible. Goal is to hire people in the area they live. There are part-and full-time positions and are temporary.
|7-Eleven, Inc.||We are hiring! Search for hundreds of open positions in your area.||Search Jobs||Download Flyer|
|Albertsons||The Albertsons grocery store and parent-company of Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, ACME and others is currently hiring for more than 1,600 positions across its brands.||Search Jobs|
|Aldi||Aldi was recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers in 2019. They are now hiring for all stores and warehouses. Apply here.||Search Jobs|
|Amazon||Amazon is opening 100,000 new full and part-time positions across the U.S. in their fulfillment centers and delivery network to meet the surge in demand. They will also be adding an additional $2 per hour in pay through the end of April on top of their current rate of $15/hour or more.||Search Jobs|
|Apex Facility Solutions||We are hiring for positions in Washington state. Check out our open positions today.||Search Jobs|
|Bartell Drugs||Discover your next chapter at the nation’s oldest drugstore chain, family-owned and NW grown for 130 years and counting.||Search Jobs|
|BrightSpring Health Services||BrightSpring is the parent company of a family of services and brands that provides clinical, nonclinical, pharmacy and ancillary care services for people of all ages, health and skill levels across home and community settings. BrightSpring Health Services is hiring C.N.A.’s, nurses, home health aides and direct support professionals across the nation.||Search Jobs|
|Buddy's Home Furnishings||We are about more than just working together. Buddy's looks out for our own just like family! Buddy's offers competitive compensation and pretty cool benefits to go with it.||Search Jobs|
|Costco||It's no secret Costco has had an influx of business since panicked buyers started clearing the shelves. The warehouse club is looking to add hourly workers and is also offering work-from-home opportunities. Check their career site to see all the jobs they're hiring for.||Search Jobs|
|CVS Health||CVS Health has announced it will be adding 50,000 new jobs to help the company meet demand amid the coronavirus pandemic. CVS Health says it will hold "the most ambitious hiring drive in the company's history, with plans to immediately fill 50,000 full-time, part-time and temporary roles across the country." Jobs include store associates, home delivery drivers, distribution center employees and customer service professionals. CVS Health also said that it will pay bonuses that range from $150 to $500 to those who must be on-site at CVS facilities to help customers.||Search Jobs|
|Dollar General||For any individual whose job has been temporarily impacted by the effect of COVID-19, we currently have a number of full and part-time positions available across our stores, distribution centers and private fleet network," a statement on their website read. Apply for their up to 50,000 available positions through the end of April.||Search Jobs|
|Domino's||The pizza chain is looking to immediately fill positions for "delivery experts, pizza makers, customer service representatives, managers and assistant managers." "Our corporate and franchise stores want to make sure they're not only feeding people, but also providing opportunity to those looking for work at this time, especially those in the heavily-impacted restaurant industry" Domino's CEO Richard Allison said in a statement.||Search Jobs|
|Employment Security Department||Due to layoffs in and closures of some Washington businesses as a result of COVID-19, Employment Security is hiring additional staff in claims center operations. Check out all open positions on our website.||Search Jobs||Download Flyer|
|KWA Homecare||KWA is hiring for in-home caregivers. See open positions on their website today. Open positions in multiple counties.||Search Jobs||Download Flyer|
|Kroger||The Kroger family of companies including Ralph's, Food 4 Less, Pick 'n Save, and others are hiring for more than 7,000 positions across its brands.||Search Jobs|
|Harbor Freight||Harbor Freight is recruiting! We opening a facility in Chehalis/Centralia area soon. See openings in your region on our website.||Search Jobs|
|Home Depot||We know your normal work schedule has been impacted. We are here for you. We are hiring now for full- and part-time seasonal positions in our distribution centers and stores.||Search Jobs|
|Papa John's||Papa John's is looking to hire 20,000 new team members and applicants can expect to have an interview and potentially start the same day, according to the company.||Search Jobs||Text JOBS to 47272|
|Thurston County Public Health & Social Services||Several open positions including positions with isolation and quarantine options.||Search Jobs|
|Temper + Sealy||Over 20+ positions available in Lacey, WA||Search Jobs|
|Walmart||Walmart plans to hire 150,000 hourly workers in the U.S. and announced $550 million in cash bonuses to reward workers as they work tirelessly to meet the demand created by the coronavirus pandemic.||Search Jobs|
|Walgreens||As we deal with significant demands on our stores and pharmacies during this time, we’re looking to fill full-time, part-time and temporary roles in stores across the U.S.. Check out our website to see open positions.||Search Jobs|
Please Note: Positions with closing dates will close on 11:59PM PST on date posted.
For technical assistance, go to Careers.wa.gov for help or call 1-855-524-5627. To talk to a recruiter about any job, call 360-902-9560.
Travel Team Selector
How To Apply
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US: Travel Team:
- Full-time career day one
- $25 per day per diem
- Performance based incentive, up to $30 per hour
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid travel time from the time you leave your site or home
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
- Safety and training incentives
** In order to work with our Travel Team, you need to have Electric Pallet Jack OR Reach Operator Experience**
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR TRAVEL:
Travel the United States all year long! Time home between projects. This position requires the ability to understand all aspects of order selection, container stacking and movement of product within a warehouse-distribution facility. The associate will perform product order selection from warehouse racking storage areas and place product on pallet or other shipping container in order to minimize damage and facilitate proper loading of product being shipped from facility. Primarily this will be in a grocery and freezer environment.
- Must be willing to travel up to 100% of the time nationally
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment as a selector operating powered equipment to include but not limited to electronic pallet jacks, fork lifts and clampers and tow trucks, based upon customer's policies and with appropriate training and certification
- Self-managed individual capable of assessing needs and taking appropriate action
- Must be able to read work orders and follow verbal and computer instructions regarding job assignments.
- Be able to transport product from storage area to designated area within facility within standard time and following all safety and standard operating procedures
- Selects product in accordance with a predetermined picking order either by hand or assisted by equipment maintaining accurate records
- Must follow all safety rules and seeks to maintain a safe working environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and carrying distances up to 15 feet; while bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, pushing, pulling, and moving freight
- Must be able to work in changing temperatures (32 degrees and up); passing back and forth continuously
- Must have hearing capabilities to recognize signal horns of equipment moving through warehouse
- Experience with Vocollect, Voxware, RF scanning or other aisle navigation tools a plus!
We will also consider candidates with general warehouse experience for other positions based in Centralia!!!
Job Title: Janitor
Pay Range: $14 TO $17 HR NIGHT SHIFT
Background Check: YES
Drug Testing: NO
Hours:10 PM TO 6AM (40 HOURS A WEEK FOR SURE)
Days: M-F (NIGHT SHIFT ONLY)
Job Summary: We are looking for a Janitor, or custodian, to take care of our building and carry out cleaning, maintenance and security duties in Lacey City. The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition
Requirements: NO REQUIREMENTS
Basic Skills: DUSTING, MOPPING, CLEANING GLASS AND RESTOCK SUPPLIES
How to Apply: PLEASE CALL FOR INQUIRY @ 503-516-2550
Talking Cedar, a new high-end restaurant partnership between the Chehalis Tribal Enterprises and Heritage Distilling, plans to hire about 80 people prior to its projected July 2020 opening. Talking Cedar, located in Rochester, is a tribal-owned business with a competitive compensation package and supportive team environment. If you or someone you know is looking for employment in the food or craft distilling industry, check out the links below or email email@example.com for more information.
A job fair has been scheduled for June 10-11, 10 AM-3 PM at Talking Cedar Parking Lot, 19770 Sargent Road Southwest, Rochester. To learn more and register for an interview:
Front House Positions
Back of House Positions
Retail and Host Staff Positions
Peer Navigator (Hiring 4)
Mental Health Professional
Meridian Building Maintenance, LLC is seeking an experienced, full-time warehouse Custodian that will work in Centralia location. You will be responsible for helping to keep the warehouse and manufacturing areas clean and organized.
Salary: $14.00 to $15.50 /hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trash disposal inside and outside grounds.
- Sweeping and scrubbing floors.
- Wiping down and cleaning various pieces of equipment.
- Cleaning warehouse and work bays thoroughly.
- Cleaning the aprons on the outside of bay doors.
- Other janitorial duties as assigned by the manager/supervisor.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
- Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to reach with hands and arms and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Constantly moving 20 lbs. to move objects.
- Must be able to operate electric pallet jack and auto scrubber.
- Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a vehicle or a good transportation to get to/from work without being late.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to represent the company in professional manner.
- Ability to successfully complete a General Abilities Assessment and pass post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
1st Shift: Sunday to Wednesday- 5:00am to 3:30pm (4-10hr Shift)
1st Shift: Thursday to Saturday- 5:00am to 5:30pm (3-12hr Shift)
2nd Shift: Sunday to Thursday- 3:00pm to 11:30pm (5-8hr Shift)
3rd Shift: Sunday to Thursday- 11pm to 7:30am (5-8hr Shift)
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates contact Ash, (360) 330-7219
Company: Coastal Timber Sale Layout, LLC
Location: Montesano, Washington
Job Type/Term: Full time, Permanent
Pay DOQ with benefits
Coastal Timber Sale Layout is seeking a motivated individual to join our company. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of Washington forest practices and principles of timber harvesting as they are applied in the Pacific Northwest.
Skills that will be built upon:
• Washington Forest Practice Rule comprehension and implementation • Harvest unit layout, forest road design and engineering.
• gps data collection using Trimble handheld and also the Avenza maps application.
• Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team • Must be able to work alone in steep and uneven terrain and in inclement weather conditions • Must have a professional demeanor and a high degree of integrity • Must be goal oriented with a strong work ethic
To apply please send a resume to
Coastal Timber Sale Layout LLC
|Department of Social Health Services||DSHS DVR Regional Administrator||See Description and Apply Here||8/20/2020|
|Washington Center for Women in Business Center for Business & Innovation Thurston Economic Development Council||Resource Hotline Administrative Specialist, Full-Time, Non-Permanent (Nine Months)||Download Description||N/A|
|Pacific County - Public Works||Road Supervisor||
|Family Support Center of South Sound||Pear Blossom Place Support Staff||Download Description||N/A|
|Lucky Eagle Hotel||Over 10 job openings, multiple positions||See All Openings||N/A|
|Yelm High School||Teacher-CTE Manufacturing/Applied Physics||Apply Here||N/A|
|Ocean Shores Outdoor Recreational Club||Park Manager||Email Description and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org||N/A|
|Sierra Pacific Industries||Laborer - Shelton, WA||Download PDF||N/A|
|Washington Center for Women in Business Center for Business & Innovation Thurston Economic Development Council||Business Coach, Part-Time, Non-Permanent (Twelve Months)||Download Job Description||N/A|
|Washington Center for Women in Business Center for Business & Innovation Thurston Economic Development Council||Resource Hotline Administrative Specialist, Part-Time, Non-Permanent (Twelve Months)||Download Job Description||N/A|
|The Michael’s Companies||Distribution Center Opportunities - Full Time Employees||Apply Here||Continuous|
|Solution One Industries, Inc.||Medical Materiel Specialist III||Apply Here||N/A|
|DaVita Inc. - Dialysis Division||Payer Relations Contact Setup Specialist||Apply Here||N/A|
|AHBL, Inc.||Marketing Director||Apply Here||N/A|
|Battelle Memorial Institute||CCDS Decontamination Technician||Apply Here||N/A|
|Fresenius Medical Care North America||Home Dialysis Register Nurse - RN||Apply Here||N/A|
|Niagara Bottling, LLC||Production Operator||Apply Here||N/A|
|Apex Facility Solutions||Operations Manager - Send resume and job title to email@example.com||Download Job Description||N/A|
If any of these opportunities sound like something you'd enjoy, and you want to make a difference in your community, then we encourage you to apply now!
To see the full job posting and apply online, click on the link above to go directly to the announcement.
Or go to the Employment Security Department's jobs Web page.
- Click on Apply Search towards the bottom of the page.
- Click on the job posting title (shown in alphabetical order).
- Click the green Apply button and the online program will walk you through the application process.
For technical assistance, go to Careers.wa.gov Help or call 1-855-524-5627. To talk to a recruiter about this job, call 360-902-9560.
Employment Security Department is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Washington Relay Service–711.
- Government Relations Director (WMS3)
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Director WMS3
- Director of Budget WMS3
- Employment Specialist: Whidbey Island (WSS4 In-training)
- Disabled Veterans' Case Manager (WSS4 In-training)
- Employment Connections Specialist: Whidbey Island (WSS4 In-training)
- Site and Member Services (SMS) Coordinator - Eastern Washington (ESPC2)
- Business Services Specialist: Auburn (WSS4 In-training)