Job Loss / Laid Off Resources
Start Your Unemployment Insurance Claim
Apply for unemployment benefits. The fastest way to apply for unemployment insurance is to follow the link below, create a SAW account, and file your claim online. Filing by phone may require long wait times.
Also, please review the Unemployment Application Checklist using the link below to prepare your claim.
Call Your Local Worksource Office
We are here to help you during these challenging times.
You can call your local county Worksource office to get help with the following:
- Apply for Unemployment Insurance.
- Establish \"Standby\" status if you\'ve been temporarily laid off.
- Find new work in high-demand jobs.
- Access additional support services.
- Get additional training and support for job readiness.
Worksource Office Phone Numbers
Please call the Worksource office in your county.
If you are viewing this page on your smartphone, you can tap a number to call.