Building Alliances and Innovative Solutions
PacMtn Partners With Businesses To Create Solutions
By building strategic alliances and designing innovative workforce solutions, we are creating a pipeline of skilled and talented workers prepared to meet the needs of local employers and the industries of tomorrow.
Part of that strategic alliance work includes developing and fostering partnerships throughout the PacMtn region. We partner with the following types of organizations to enhance economic success through effective workforce development:
- Business and Industry Associations
- Economic development agencies
- Chambers of Commerce
- Federal, state, county, and city agencies
- Community-based organizations
- Education and Training Providers
- Organized Labor
- Other Washington State Workforce Development Boards
- Timberland Regional Library
- Equus Workforce Solutions
- Thurston County Chamber
- Sound Learning
- South Puget Sound Community College
- Centralia College
- Grays Harbor College
- Olympic College
- Employment Security Department of Washington State
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Washington State Department of Services for the Blind
- Goodwill of the Olympic Region and Rainier Region
- Lewis-Mason-Thurston Area Agency on Aging
- Community Youth Services
- Coastal Community Action Council
- Housing Authority of Thurston County
- Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
WorkSource Centers provide a full range of services for businesses and job seekers. In the PacMtn region, WorkSource Thurston County is the comprehensive service site providing workforce solutions to the community. For more information on the WorkSource Center, please visit the WorkSource locator on WorkSourceWA.com
WorkSource Affiliate Sites provide many of the services that WorkSource offers and can be found across the PacMtn region. For more information on how to find your nearest Affiliate Site, please visit the WorkSource locator on WorkSourceWA.com.
Connection Sites are places in the community where the public can access some of the services available through WorkSource. These sites may be hosted by existing organizations and are found throughout the PacMtn region. For more information on how to find your nearest Connection Site, please click on the connection site partners below:
Adapting Swiftly to Workplace Changes
In today's dynamic economic environment, businesses and employees must be prepared for rapid shifts. Our Rapid Response program at PacMtn offers vital support to manage these transitions effectively, with a strong focus on layoff aversion and workforce development.
- Layoff Aversion Strategies: We work closely with businesses to identify and implement strategies to prevent or minimize layoffs.
- Employee Transition Support: For employees facing job transitions, we provide career counseling, job search assistance, and skill-building workshops.
- Employer Assistance: Collaborating with employers to ensure smooth, respectful workforce changes with minimal disruption.
Impact and Goals
Our mission is to turn challenges into opportunities, aiding both businesses in retaining their valuable workforce and employees in navigating career transitions with confidence.
Helping Businesses Throughout the Five Regions
Partner With PacMtn
Interested in partnering with Workforce Development to foster community prosperity?
PacMtn is always searching for innovation and exploration of potential new projects, partnerships, and ideas. Some of the ways your organization can connect include:
- Check out the current Service Provider Opportunities and sign up for getting notified when new ones become available
- Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page to stay up to date
- Reach out through firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our program-specific staff on the Contact Us page.